Date: February 23, 2012
Location: Room 1C
Time: 9:00 AM
9:00 AM Board Business
- Meeting Called to order
- Facility Briefing (fire drill instructions)
- Approve Minutes for January 2012
- Report from Legal Counsel, Peter Kelley
- Report from Associate Executive Director, Michael Hawley
9:15 AM New Cases [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
- SA-AH-12-013 (EG)
- AH-11-060 (CSK)
- Adverse Action (CJ) PT
- Adverse Action (KS) PA
- Adverse Action (TG) PT
- Adverse Action (MC) PT
- AH-12-040 (AB)
- AH-12-041 (AB)
- AH-12-042 (AB)
- AH-12-043 (AB)
- AH-12-045 (ER)
- AH-12-066 (DV) PTCO
10:45 AM CEU’s Approval:
- Letter from Charles Inniss, Jr. to Deta Deans, regarding 6 hours of CEU’s (requested by the Board dated: 02/08/12)
- Letter from John Lyons to Deta Deans, requesting CEU’s approval by the Board (date: 02/27/12)
- Letter from Jessica Harriman to Deta Deans, requesting CEU’s approval by the Board (date:02/13/12)
11: 00 AM Settlement Offer [Closed Session under G.L.c 112, 65c]:
- AH-10-074 (JC) (Clinton Dick) Nina Pomponio will be representing the case
11:20AM FCCPT Education Credentials:
- Email from Aaron Sanson to Deta Deans, regarding FCCPT educational credentials (date:01/31/12)
11:35 AM Probation Termination:
- AH-11-025 (MS)
11:45 AM Discussions:
- Email from Cynthia Ittleman, regarding AH-10-052 hearing schedule for June 26, 2012 which member of the board would like to attend (date: 02/15/12)
- Discussion of OT and vote on proposed regulation changes
12:00 PM Correspondence:
- Email from Joseph Bourgeois to James Zachazewski, regarding PT’s signing LPN orders (dated: (02/17/2012
12:15 PM Wall Certificate:
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.