Date: February 27, 2014 Location: Room 1C Time: 9:00 AM
9:00 AM - Housekeeping
- Meeting Called to order
- Facility Briefing (fire drill instructions) + Location of Exits and Restrooms
9:05 AM - Board Business
- Report from Board Counsel, Peter Kelley
9:10 AM - Cases [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
10:00 AM Deliberative/Quasi-Judicial Session [Closed Session under G.L. c. 30A, 18, 5(d)]:
10:15 AM PTCO Waiver
- Physical Therapy Innovations
- Physical Therapy Care Center, Essex Street
- Be Pain Free, PT Inc
11:15 AM Application Review
Adriana Cruz Caira
11:30 AM Application for Temporary License
11:45 AM Compliance Monitoring
12:00 AM Correspondence:
- Motion regarding votes taken at September 26, 2013 meeting
- Letter to the board from Elizabeth Wolfe dated: February 7, 2014 regarding Athletic Trainer at Curry College
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration in Allied Health Professionals meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than February 25, 2014. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received by February25, 2014 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.