9:00 AM - Housekeeping
- Meeting Called to order
- Facility Briefing (fire drill instructions) + Location of Exits and Restrooms
9:05 AM - Board Business
- Introduction of New Board Member, Jay Bernasconi
- Approve Minutes for January 2013
- Attendance at BOC Athletic Trainer Regulatory Conference July 12th – 13th in Omaha
- Report from Associate Executive Director, Michael Hawley
- Report from Board Counsel, Peter Kelley
9:30 PM - Investigative Session [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
9:45 AM - Election of Board Officers:
- Election of Chair
- Election of Vice-Chair
- Election of Secretary
10:00 AM - Board Policies and FAQs:
- Review Board Web site Policies and FAQs
12:00 Noon - Break
1:00 PM - Investigative Session [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
- AH-12-064 (RB)
2:00 PM - Reinstatement of Lapsed License:
- Letter from Kristine DiPasquale to the board requesting reconsideration of decision by the board regarding requirements for reinstatement of her OTA license (dated: 01/31/13)
- Marybeth Kadlec request to reinstate her OT license went before the Board on 10/16/12 board request additional information (dated:01/16/13
- Lori A. Kirby AH-1348-OT license expired 05/09/11 (dated 02/07/13) will be attending the board meeting
2:30 PM - Application Review/PCS:
- Email from Vickie Martin to Deta Deans, Regarding Usha Kotipalli education evaluation (dated: 12/28/12)
2:45 PM - Probation Monitoring Report:
- Associate Executive Director Report on Probation Monitoring
2:50 PM - Probation Monitoring & Termination:
- Final Monitoring Report & Termination of Probation, Igor Yatskar– AH-11318 (dated: 02/19/13)
3:00 PM - Discussions:
- Email from Ann Fisk, regarding Pt’s and O2 use (date:01/08/13)
- Question from Dr. Wiesman regarding PTs performing Needle Electromyography for diagnostic purposes
3:30 PM - New Business:
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration of Allied Health Professions meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than February 27th, 2013. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after February 27th, 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Learn more on our .