Date: March 22, 2012
Location: Room 1D
Time: 9:00 AM
9:00 AM Board Business
- Meeting Called to order
- Annual Election of Board officers
- Facility Briefing (fire drill instructions)
- Approve Minutes for January 2012
- Report from Legal Counsel, Peter Kelley
- Report from Associate Executive Director, Michael Hawley
- Board Status Codes
- April Meeting Skype
9:30 AM New Cases [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
- AH-11-057 (CG)
- AH-08-056 (FN)
- SA-AH-12-004 (TO)
- AH-PT# 18089 (NG) Adverse Action Report –Licensee is PTCO for PF Applicants
Application# 921 Physical Therapy Care Center Hancock (applied 2/23/12)
Application #922 New Vision Rehab Center Hyde Park (applied 2/23/12)
10:15 AM Application Review [Executive Session closed session pursuant to G.L. 30A §21(1)]:
- Appl. (LR)
10:30 AM Compliance Monitoring:
- AH-11-030 (Beantown Therapy)
- AH-09-046, AH-10-001 (Boston Therapy 3rd monitoring report)
- AH-101-046 (FM) 4th quarter report)
11:00 AM Facility Application:
- SPTA Bose , App#915 (Paula Bresnahan, & Scott Waugh) (SW owner has 1 open complaint)
- SPTA Athletic Evolution, App# 916 Mark Baldwin & Scott Waugh (SW owner has 1 open complaint)
11:30 AM FCCPT Education Credentials:
- Email from Elizabeth Goodowens to Deta Deans, regarding Kavita Abraham foreign trained PTA education credentials (date:01/31/12)
11:45 AM Discussions:
- Email from Mary Pixley, to Peter Kelley regarding AH-11-007 hearing schedule for May 29, 2012 which member of the board would like to attend (date: 03/14/12)
- Email from Karin Despiegelaere to Deta Deans, regarding requirement of TOEFL (date: 03/09/12)
- Email from Patrick Carley, regarding comment on telemedicine (date:03/01/2012)
Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.