Date: March 27, 2014
Location: Room 1C
Time: 9:00 AM
9:00 AM - Housekeeping
- Meeting Called to order
- Facility Briefing (fire drill instructions) + Location of Exits and Restrooms
9:05 AM - Board Business
- Approve Minutes for December 2013, January & February 2014
- Report from Board Counsel, Peter Kelley
9:10 AM - Cases [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
10:00 AM – Application Review/GMC: [Executive Session pursuant to G.L.30A, §21(1)]
10:30 AM PTCO Waiver
- Kennedy Brothers Physical Therapy-Copley
- Physical Therapy Care Center, Essex Street
11:00 AM Application Review/PCS
- Christine Lemieux
11:20 AM Reinstatement of Lapsed License/CEU:
- AH-3893-OT (JG)
11:30 AM Old Business:
- Motion regarding votes to approve removal of employer signature from reinstatement form
11:45 AM Review of Comments from Listening Sessions
11:55 AM Review of Proposed Regulations
12:30 PM Correspondence:
- Email from Stacy Wise dated: March 10, 2014 regarding hands-on licensure to practice Craniosacral Therapy in MASS.
- Response of Peter Kelley to Lenny Macrina email dated: March 15, 2014
- Email from Amy Budovitch dated: March 14, 2014, regarding Application for Physical Therapy License in Mass
- Email from PCS dated: March 18, 2014, regarding accepting CPR from American Academy of CPR & First Aid, Inc
- Email from PCS dated: March 18, 2014 regarding candidates who have education as a PT apply for the examination or by reciprocity as a PTA
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration in Allied Health Professionals meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than March 25, 2014. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received by March 25, 2014 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.