Date: March 28, 2013 Location: Room 1C Time: 9:00 AM
9:00 AM - Housekeeping
- Meeting Called to order
- Facility Briefing (fire drill instructions) + Location of Exits and Restrooms
9:05 AM - Board Business
- Approve Minutes for February 2013
- Report from Board Counsel, Peter Kelley
9:30 AM: Cases [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
11:25 AM: Investigative Conference [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
- PF Inspection
11:45 AM Reinstatement of Lapsed License:
- AH-1053-AT (MB) – licensee will be attending
12:00 Noon: Lunch:
1:00 PM: Settlement Offer [Closed Session under G.L.c 112, 65c]:
- AH-12-016 & AH-13-008 (Toby Bright case)
1:20 PM: Investigative Conference[Closed Session under G.L.c 112, 65c]:
- Facility PTCO question
1:40 PM: Facility PTCO Waiver Request:
- First Choice Physical Therapy, AH 970-PF
2:00 PM: Associate Executive Director’s Compliance Monitoring Report:
2:10 PM: Compliance Monitoring:
- Third Monitoring report: AH-10-063 (FM)
- Fourth Monitoring report AH-10-063 (FM)
- Eighth Monitoring report AH-11-030 & AH-11-029 (BP)
- Eighth Monitoring report AH-11-029 (JC)
2:20 PM: Probation Termination:
- AH-11-030 & AH-11-029 JC & BP
2:30 PM - Discussions:
- Letter from E. Goodowens regarding PTA practice prior to licensure
- Email from Marc Wysocki re epi pens
2:50 PM - New Business:
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration of Allied Health Professions meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than March 27th, 2013. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after March 27th, 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.