Date: April 24, 2014 Location: Room 1C Time: 9:00 AM
9:00 AM - Housekeeping
- Meeting Called to order
- Facility Briefing (fire drill instructions) + Location of Exits and Restrooms
9:05 AM - Board Business
- Approve Minutes for January February & March 2014
- Report from Board Counsel, Peter Kelley
9:10 AM - Cases [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
10:45 AM: Settlement Offer [Closed Session under G.L.c 112, 65c]:
- AH-14-023 (Julie Brady)
11:00 AM: Application Review/PCS:
- Email from PCS, regarding Melissa Casey education evaluation
11:15 AM Reinstatement of Lapsed License/CEU:
- AH-2508-OT (LF)
11:30 AM: OT regulations review:
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration in Allied Health Professionals meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than April 22nd, 2014. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received by April 22nd, 2014 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.