Date: April 25, 2013 Location: Room 1C Time: 9:00 AM
9:00 AM - Housekeeping
- Meeting Called to order
- Facility Briefing (fire drill instructions) + Location of Exits and Restrooms
9:05 AM - Board Business
- Approve Minutes for March 2013
- Report from Board Counsel, Peter Kelley
9:20 AM - Cases [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
9:45 AM - Investigative Session [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
- Discussion possible violations
10:15 AM - Deliberative Session[Closed Session under G.L. c. 30A, 18, 5(d)]:
- AH-11-014 Final Decision and Order (WW)
10:45 AM - Application Review/PCS:
- Email from Vickie Martin to Deta Deans, Regarding Miao Hsin-Lai education evaluation (dated: 14/17/13)
11:00 AM: Associate Director’s Compliance Monitoring Report
11:20 AM: Settlement Offer [Closed Session under G.L.c 112, 65c]:
- AH-12-016 & AH-13-008 (Toby Bright case)
11:35 AM - Discussions:
- Question from Arthur Horn regarding AT dispensing OTC Medications
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration of Allied Health Professions meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than April 24th, 2013. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after April 24th, 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.