Date: April 26, 2012
Location: Room 1D
Time: 9:00 AM
9:00 AM Board Business
- Meeting Called to order
- Facility Briefing (fire drill instructions)
- Approve Minutes for March 2012
- Report from Legal Counsel, Peter Kelley
- Report from Associate Executive Director, Michael Hawley
9:20 PM Settlement Discussion [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
9:30 AM New Cases [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
- AH-12-029 (MS)
- AH-12-034 (HT)
- SA-AH-12-016 (SW)
10:00 AM Dry Needling Discussion
11:30 PM Professional Credentialing Service:
- Email from Elizabeth Goodowens to Deta Deans, regarding Christopher Norval PTA by reciprocity (date:04/17/12)
11:40 AM Compliance Monitoring:
- AH-08-062, 028 (JH) Letter re: CEUs & Monitor Approval
11:50 PM Discussion:
- Hearing attendance for three hearings:
- 5/30/12 (rescheduled from 5/24/12) AH-09-019,020,021,024 Respondent Profession = PT
- 5/17/12 AH-10-074 Respondent Profession = PT
- 5/29/12 AH-10-007 Respondent Profession = OT
12:00 PM Correspondence:
- Letter from Jenna Devito to Deta Deans, regarding permission to continue supervised practice (dated: 04/01/12)
- Letter from Kathleen Barnes to Deta Deans, regarding PTs and ATs performing TBI (dated: 03/28/12)
- Email from Timothy Busick, regarding blood sample using a lancet on a patient’s fingertip (dated: 03/28/12)
- Email from Jennifer Gay to Deta Deans, regarding long and short term goal written on a plan core for PTs and OTs
- Letter from Diane Sartanowicz to Peter Kelley, re Questions for the Board.
12:30 PM Lunch:
1:30 PM Reinstatement of Lapsed License Conference:
- Timothy A. Brewster AH-10218-PT
1:50 PM Reinstatement of Lapsed License Conference:
- Aimee E. Shanks AH-1453-OA
Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.