Date: May 23, 2013
Location: Room 1D
Time: 9:00 AM
9:00 AM - Housekeeping
- Meeting Called to order
- Facility Briefing (fire drill instructions) + Location of Exits and Restrooms
9:05 AM – Settlement Discussion [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
9:15 AM - Cases [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
10:05 AM - Investigative Session [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
- Discussion of possible violations
10:25 AM – PTCO applications:
- App. 992 - Benjamin Godin
- App. 970 – Lynn Therrien
- App. 992 – Faina Dulfan
11:05 AM - Board Business
- Approve Minutes for March 2013
- Report from Board Counsel, James O’Connor
11:20 AM – Reinstatement Requests:
11:30 AM – Executive Session [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 30A, §21(1)]:
11:40 AM: Associate Director’s Compliance Monitoring Report
11:45 AM: Compliance Monitoring:
- AH-09-057 1st and only report
12:00 Noon – Occupational Therapy Regulations:
- Karen Hefler
12:15 PM: - Discussions:
- FSBPT Delegate Credentialing
- Travel Reimbursements – End of Fiscal Year
Request for Board Member to attend Hearing:
- AH-07-058 & CH-06-039 Giammateo – July 16-19, 2013
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration of Allied Health Professions meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than May 21st, 2013. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after May 21st, 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Learn more on our .