Date: June 20, 2013
Location: Room 1C
Time: 10:00 AM
10:00 AM - Housekeeping
- Meeting Called to order
- Facility Briefing (fire drill instructions) + Location of Exits and Restrooms
10:05 AM - Board Business
- Approve Minutes for May 2013
- Report from Board Counsel, Peter Kelley
- Report from Associate Executive Director, Michael Hawley
10:25 AM - Cases [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
11:00 AM – PTCO Waiver applications:
- App. 992 – Faina Dulfan
- App. 970 – Lynn Therrien
11:15 AM: Associate Director’s Compliance Monitoring Report
11:20 PM: - Discussions:
- Website changes
- Travel Reimbursements – End of Fiscal Year
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration of Allied Health Professions meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than June 18th, 2013. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after June 18th, 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.