Date: June 26, 2014
Location: Room 1C
Time: 9:00 AM
- Meeting Called to order
- Facility Briefing (fire drill instructions) + Location of Exits and Restrooms
- Approve Minutes for January & May 2014
- Report from Board Counsel, Peter Kelley
Review and vote on Regulations
- PT Regulations
- AH-11-057 (CG) Monitoring report and Probation Termination
Application Review Conference:
- Gail Ritchie- OT application
Reinstatement of Lapsed License/CEU:
- AH-731-OA (DR)
- AH-2635-PT (LKD)
Cases [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
- Email from Jaclyn Cmero dated: May 28, 2014, regarding OT PAMCA course taken in order to use modalities: Board required clarification
- Email from Mark Booher to the board dated: June 10, 2014 regarding OT/R and Craniosacral Therapy
- Email from Angela Forsyth dated: May 21, 2014 regarding regulations for speakers at general education events in Mass
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration in Allied Health Professionals meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than June 24th, 2014. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received by June 24th, 2014 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.