Date: June 28, 2012
Location: Room 1C
Time: 9:00 AM
- Meeting Called to order
- Facility Briefing (fire drill instructions)
- Report from Associate Executive Director, Michael Hawley
- Report from Board Counsel, Peter Kelley
- Review April 2012 Minutes
- Review May 2012 Minutes
Dry Needling Policy Discussion
- Review Draft of AH Board Dry Needling Policy
- AH-08-048 licensee AH-7629-PT
Investigative Conference [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
- SA-12-020 (RG) (respondent and supervisor invited for 10:30 a.m.)
Application Review/GMC: [Executive Session pursuant to G.L.30A, §21(1)]
- SB Atlantic Physical Therapy Application #911 (SB invited for 10:50 a.m.)
New Cases [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
- AH-12-064 (RB)
- SA-AH-10-015 (RB)
- AH-12-057 (EH)
- SA-AH-12-006 (RM)
- SA-AH-12-017 (FVD)
- SA-AH-12-019 (MC)
- SA-AH-12-021 (AC)
- SA-AH-12-022 (TB)
- AH-12-056 (DW)
- AH-12-060 (MG)
- AH-11-026 (BMA)
Reinstatement of Lapsed License Conference:
- AH-9301-PT Trent (nee DeMayo) Reinstatement.
- AH-3159-OT Wright Reinstatement.
- AH-8298-OT Dellacioppa Reinstatement.
- Email from Stacy LeBlanc to Regina McLean (Dated: June 13, 2012) regarding OT scope of practice (OTs performing closed pulsed irrigation on wounds).
Request for Board Member to attend Hearing:
- AH-10-056 (Physical Therapy Case)
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.