Date: June 28, 2012
Location: Room 1C
Time: 9:00 AM
- Meeting Called to order
- Facility Briefing (fire drill instructions)
- Report from Associate Executive Director, Michael Hawley
- Report from Board Counsel, Peter Kelley
- Review April 2012 Minutes
- Review May 2012 Minutes
Dry Needling Policy Discussion
- Review Draft of AH Board Dry Needling Policy
- AH-08-048 licensee AH-7629-PT
Investigative Conference [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
- SA-12-020 (RG) (respondent and supervisor invited for 10:30 a.m.)
Application Review/GMC: [Executive Session pursuant to G.L.30A, §21(1)]
- SB Atlantic Physical Therapy Application #911 (SB invited for 10:50 a.m.)
New Cases [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
- AH-12-064 (RB)
- SA-AH-10-015 (RB)
- AH-12-057 (EH)
- SA-AH-12-006 (RM)
- SA-AH-12-017 (FVD)
- SA-AH-12-019 (MC)
- SA-AH-12-021 (AC)
- SA-AH-12-022 (TB)
- AH-12-056 (DW)
- AH-12-060 (MG)
- AH-11-026 (BMA)
Reinstatement of Lapsed License Conference:
- AH-9301-PT Trent (nee DeMayo) Reinstatement.
- AH-3159-OT Wright Reinstatement.
- AH-8298-OT Dellacioppa Reinstatement.
- Email from Stacy LeBlanc to Regina McLean (Dated: June 13, 2012) regarding OT scope of practice (OTs performing closed pulsed irrigation on wounds).
Request for Board Member to attend Hearing:
- AH-10-056 (Physical Therapy Case)
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.