Date: July 25, 2013 Location: Room 1C Time: 9:00 AM
9:00 AM - Housekeeping
- Meeting Called to order
- Facility Briefing (fire drill instructions) + Location of Exits and Restrooms
9:05 AM - Board Business
- Approve Minutes for May 2013
- Approve Minutes for June 2013
- Report from Board Counsel, Peter Kelley
- Application and Renewal Fee Increases
- Report from Associate Executive Director, Michael Hawley
- Travel Reimbursements
9:30 AM - Cases [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
10:30 AM – Licensure application review:
- Josh Beard – AT applicant
10:40 AM – Reinstatement applications:
- AH-2307-OA (MB)
- AH-2877-PT (ER)
11:00 AM: Associate Director’s Compliance Monitoring Report
11:10 AM: Compliance Monitoring
- Question Regarding board expectations of CA requirement CG
- Corrective Action Plan – JK
- 11th Monitoring Report - TF
11:30 PM: - Discussions:
- Website changes
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration of Allied Health Professions meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than July 23th, 2013. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after June 23th, 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.