Date: August 28, 2014
Location: Room 1C
Time: 9:30 AM
- Meeting Called to order
- Facility Briefing (fire drill instructions) + Location of Exits and Restrooms
Welcome New Board Member
- Thomas Darisse, OTA
- Approve Minutes for June 2014
- Report from Board Counsel, Peter Kelley
- Report from Executive Director, Neldy Jean-Francois
- FSBPT Leadership Issues Forum
Cases [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
Compliance Monitoring Conference
- AH -09-057 (JK)
Reinstatement of Lapsed License/CEU Conferences:
- AH-6551-OT (EI)
- AH-3574-PA (AP)
- AH-16562-PT (AH)
Compliance Monitoring Report
- AH-13-012 (HC) Probation Termination Request
- AH -14-023 (CWM) Monitor Approval
- AH-08-006,007,011,013-024, AH-09-006-011 (TF) Quarterly Report
Executive Session pursuant to G.L.30A, §21(a)(7) to comply with G. L. c. 66, § 10, G. L. c. 4, § 7, ¶ 26(c)(medical record information)
Executive Session pursuant G. L. 30A §21(a)(7) to comply with G. L. c. 66, § 10, G. L. c. 4, § 7, ¶ 26(a), G. L. c. 175, § 113V(e)
- AIB Report 5/19/14
Final Decision and Order[Deliberative Session: closed session pursuant to G.L.30A §18 (5) (d)]
- AH-13-037; AH-14-024
- Email from PCS, regarding Megan Miyamoto AT education evaluation & School accreditation
- Email from Lori Pires clarification of rules 502 #3c
Delegation of Board member to attend Hearing
- AH-12-060- hearing schedule for October 15, 2014
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration in Allied Health Professionals meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than August 26th, 2014. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received by August 26th, 2014 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.