Date: September 26, 2013
Location: Room 1C
Time: 9:00 AM
9:00 AM - Housekeeping
- Meeting Called to order
- Facility Briefing (fire drill instructions) + Location of Exits and Restrooms
9:05 AM - Board Business
- Approve Minutes for July 2013
- Report from Board Counsel, Peter Kelley
9:25 AM – Compliance Monitoring Report
9:30 AM - Cases [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
10:00 AM: Facility PTCO Waiver Request:
- Wellbridge PT, Application# 1035
- Wellbridge Physical Therapy, LLC Application# 1033
10:45 Reinstatement Candidate interview [Executive Session – closed session pursuant to G.L.30A §21(1)]:
- Reinstatement application AH -1600-OT (JD)
11:00 AM – Reinstatement applications:
- AH-4066-PA (JF)
11:15 AM - Reinstatement applications:
- AH-1714-AT (LN)
11:30 AM - Deliberative Session[Closed Session under G.L. c. 30A, 18, 5(d)]:
- AH-11-008, 012, AH-038, 039 (JC)
- AH-09-019, AH-09-020, AH-09-021, AH-09-024 (N.F.)
12:00 PM: - Discussions:
- Letter to the Board from Jessica Harriman, requesting course approval
- Letter to the Board from Melanie Henrich, regarding Oxygen Administration under the scope of OT
- Email from Irene Carr, regarding AH-13-009. Hearing scheduled for December 10, 2013 at 10:00 am. Request for board member to attend.
- Email from Susan Riley regarding whether nurses can perform an intervention called “Chest Physiotherapy”.
12:30 PM – Settlement Offer [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
12:45 PM – Cases [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration of Allied Health Professions meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than September 24th, 2013. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after September 24th, 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.