Date: September 27, 2012
Location: Room 1C
Time: 9:00 AM
9:00 AM Board Business
- Meeting Called to order
- Facility Briefing (fire drill instructions)
- Report from Associate Executive Director, Michael Hawley
- Report from Board Counsel, Peter Kelley, Legal Report
9:15 AM: New Cases [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
- AH-12-063 (TK)
- AH-12-066 (MM)
10:00 AM: Renewal Discussion via a Skype:
- Louise Trent AH-9301-PT
10:25 AM: Settlement Offer [Closed Session under G.L.c 112, 65c]:
- AH-08-041, AH-08-056, & AH 08-081 (FN) (Clinton Dick)
10:45 AM: Reinstatement of Lapsed License:
- Mary Beth Kadlec AH-911-OT Expired 08/16/09 (dated: 05/30/12)
11:00 AM: Settlement Offer [Closed Session under G.L.c 112, 65c]:
- AH-12-032 Roxbury Physical Therapy (PF) (Julie Brady)
11:20 AM Application Review:
- Email from Elizabeth Goodowens to Deta Deans, regarding Carole Gillis application (dated: 09/17/12)
11:40 AM Application Review:
- Maeve M. Curran AH-8931-PT Expired 02/12/11, Reinstatement of Lapsed license (dated: 04/17/12)
12:00 PM Professional Credentialing Service:
- Email from Elizabeth Goodowens to Deta Deans, regarding Kiran Kotu education credentials (date: 09/18/12)
12:20 PM Compliance Monitoring:
- AH-11-056 (Igor Yatskar 2nd quarterly monitoring report (dated: 08/28/12)
12:40 PM Correspondence:
- Email from Elizabeth Goodowens to Deta Deans, regarding Athletic Trainer licensee checklist (date: 09/12/12)
1:00 PM Discussions:
- Email from Michael Hawley, regarding AH-09-019, 020, 021, 024 hearing schedule for October 18, 2012 which member of the board would like to attend (date: 09/13/12)
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.