Date: October 25, 2012
Location: Room 1D
Time: 9:00 AM
9:00 AM Board Business
- Meeting Called to order
- Facility Briefing (fire drill instructions)
- Approve Minutes for February 2012, March 2012, June 2012, July 2012, September 2012
- Report from Associate Executive Director, Michael Hawley
- Report from Board Counsel, Peter Kelley
9:30 AM: New Cases [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
- AH-13-006 (ER)
- SA-AH-13-001 (Establishment)
- SA-AH 13-002 (Establishment)
- SA-AH 13-003 (Establishment)
- SA-AH 13-004 (KE)
10:30 AM: Investigative Conference [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
- AH-12-056 (DW)
11:00 AM: Settlement Offer [Closed Session under G.L.c 112, 65c]:
- AH-11-008, 012, 038, & 039 (JC and Everett Rehab) (Mary Pixley)
- AH -11-035 (JC) (Mary Pixley)
11:30 AM Application Review:
- Email from Elizabeth Goodowens to Deta Deans, regarding application (dated:10/15/12)
11:40 AM: Reinstatement of Lapsed License:
- Mary Beth Kadlec AH-911-OT Expired 08/16/09 Board requested additional information at last meeting (dated: 10/16/12)
11:50 AM: Reinstatement of Lapsed License:
- Letter from Lori McMahon to the Board regarding Lapsed License, Appealing Board Action (date: 10/09/12 (LM)
12:00 Noon: Break
1:00 PM Compliance Monitoring:
- Monthly Compliance Monitoring Overview – Michael Hawley
- Monitoring report: AH-07-042, AH-07-050, AH-07-053, AH-07-068, AH-07-082
1:30 PM Discussion:
- Request for Board Member to attend hearing on March 5 and 6 at 10:00 a.m. Case AH-12-029
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.