Date: November 15, 2012
Location: Room 1C
Time: 9:00 AM
9:00 AM Board Business
- Meeting Called to order
- Facility Briefing (fire drill instructions)
- Approve Minutes for October 2012
- Report from Board Counsel, Peter Kelley
9:15 AM Compliance Monitoring:
- Monthly Compliance Monitoring Overview – Michael Hawley
- Fifth & Sixth Monitoring report: AH-11-029, AH-11-030 (Beantown Physio)
- Fifth & Sixth Monitoring report: AH-11-029 (JC)
10:00 AM: Settlement Offer [Closed Session under G.L.c 112, 65c]:
- AH-12-029 (MS) (Julie Brady)
10:15 AM: New Cases [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
- AH-13-002 (DM)
- AH-12-066 (MM)
- SA-AH 13-006 (AS)
- AH-13-007 (WS)
- AH-13-008 (RPT)
11:00 AM:_ Investigative Session [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
- AH-12-056 (DW)
11:30 AM: Reinstatement of Lapsed License:
- Patricia Palmer AH-1022-PA Expired 11/29/09 will be attending the meeting (dated: 08/06/12)
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.