Date: November 21, 2013
Location: Room 1C
Time: 9:00 AM
9:00 AM - Housekeeping
- Meeting Called to order
- Facility Briefing (fire drill instructions) + Location of Exits and Restrooms
9:05 AM - Board Business
- Approve Minutes for October 2013
- Report from Board Counsel, Peter Kelley
9:10 AM – Compliance Monitoring Report
9:30 AM - Cases [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
- AH-13-021 (JM)
- AH-13-051 (MR) tabled from 10-24-13
- AH-13-052 (MR tabled from 10-24-13
- AH-14-002 (CM)
- AH-14-008 (SO)
- AH-14-009 (LB)
- AH-14-010 (SN)
10:00 AM Deliberative/Quasi-Judicial Session [Closed Session under G.L. c. 30A, 18, 5(d)]:
- AH-12-016, AH-13-008 Tentative Decision (LK)
10:30 AM PTCO Waiver
- Greendale Physical Therapy
11:00 AM Compliance Monitoring Review [Executive Session – closed session pursuant to G.L.30A §21(1)]:
- AH-08-005, et al.
11:30 AM Correspondence:
- Email from Peter Kelly, regarding reinstatement reconsideration, AH-13-034
- Email from Stephanie Girard, regarding PT question tabled from last board meeting 10/24/13
- Email from William Farina regarding pulsed irrigation can PTAs, OTR, or COTA’s perform this service under the practice act
- Email to Michael Hawley regarding guidelines to complete a reassessment or recert that is due the same day
11:45 AM Discussions:
- Email from Michael Hawley, regarding AH-11-064, 11-065, 11-066 and 12-052 hearing schedule for January 28, 2014 at 10:00 am asking for a board member to attend.
- Email from Peter Kelly, regarding AH-13-009 hearing schedule for March 12, 2014 at 10:00 am asking for a board member to attend.
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration in Allied Health Professionals meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than November 19, 2013. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received by November 19, 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.