Date: December 19, 2013 Location: Room 1C Time: 9:00 AM
9:00 AM - Housekeeping
- Meeting Called to order
- Facility Briefing (fire drill instructions) + Location of Exits and Restrooms
9:05 AM - Board Business
- Approve Minutes for November 2013
- Report from Board Counsel, Peter Kelley
9:10 AM – Compliance Monitoring Report
9:30 AM - Cases [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
- SA-AH-14-003 (EP)
- SA-AH-14-005 (PTN)
- AH-14-020 (CJ)
- AH-14-024 (MG)
- AH-13-051 (MR) tabled from 11-21-13
- AH-13-052 (MR) tabled from 11-21-13
10:15 AM: Settlement Offer [Closed Session under G.L.c 112, 65c]:
- AH-13-012 (Mary Pixley)
10:30 AM PTCO Waiver
- Greendale Physical Therapy
- Off Season Sports & PT Watertown
- Train Boston Physical Therapy Inc.
- Train Boston Physical Therapy at Waterstone
- Physical Therapy Innovation
11:00 AM Deliberative/Quasi-Judicial Session [Closed Session under G.L. c. 30A, 18, 5(d)]:
- AH-13-045 Final Decision and Order by Default (BP)
- AH-12-019 Motion for reconsideration
- AH-03-007 and AH-05-025 Reconsideration
11:40 AM: Settlement Offer [Closed Session under G.L.c 112, 65c]:
- AH-13-039 (Julie Brady)
12:00 Noon Correspondence:
- Email from William Farina, DPT asking if PTA, OTA, OTs can perform closed pulsed irrigation (pulsing water lavage debridement) question addressed last month board tabled PTA portion of the question.
12:20 PM Discussions:
- Delegate for renewal Application.
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration in Allied Health Professionals meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than December 17, 2013. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received by December17, 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.