Date: January 23, 2014 Location: Room 1D Time: 9:00 AM
9:00 AM - Housekeeping
- Meeting Called to order
- Facility Briefing (fire drill instructions) + Location of Exits and Restrooms
9:05 AM - Board Business
- Approve Minutes for November 2013
- Report from Board Counsel, Peter Kelley
9:10 AM – Election of Board Officers
- Election of Board Chair
- Election of Board Vice Chair
- Election of Board Secretary
9:25 AM – Compliance Monitoring Report
9:30 AM - Cases [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
- SA-AH-14-006 (CR)
- AH-14-024 (MG)
10:00 AM: Settlement Offer [Closed Session under G.L.c 112, 65c]:
- AH-11-064 (Mary Pixley)
- AH-13-018 (Mary Pixley)
10:30 AM – Application Review/GMC: [Executive Session pursuant to G.L.30A, §21(1)]
11:00 AM - Application Review/PCS:
- Email from PCS, regarding Flora Gilder education evaluation
- Email from PCS, regarding Adriana Cruz Caira education evaluation
11:30 AM Correspondence:
- Email from Frank Mastrangelo asking if Licensed Athletic Trainers administer oxygen, Epipens, glucagon, Asthma inhaler and the use of AED’s in an emergency situation.
- Email from Anke Shafer with three questions regarding OTR/L staff educator roles and PT/INR draws
- Email from Colleen Bayard asking whether PTs may check prothrombin time (PT/INRs)
- Email from LaToya Snead (PCS) asking whether Board accepts CPR certification from National Safety Council
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration in Allied Health Professionals meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than January 21, 2014. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received by January 21, 2014 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.