Date: April 28, 2011
Location: Room 1D
Time: 9:00 AM Adjourn: _____ PM
9:00 AM Board Business
- Meeting Called to order
- Facility Briefing (fire drill instructions)
- Approve Minutes for March 2011
- Report from Legal Counsel, Peter Kelley
9:15 AM Correspondence:
- Email from Alyssa Marden PTA to Deta Deans, regarding home visit, dated:3/29/11
- Email from Betsy O'Hayer to Deta Deans, regarding federal government subcontractor OT question, dated:4/14/11
- Newsletter from Kentucky Board to Deta Deans, dated: March 2011
9:35 AM Application Review:
- Brunilda Ruiz Martinez (Deta Deans, dated:4/6/11)
9:45 AM Quasi-Judicial Session
[ Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 30A § 18 par. 5d]
- AH-10-077 (AJ) (Final Decision and Order by Default, dated 3/23/11)
9:50 AM Discussion:
- Follow up discussion regarding dry needling and PT scope of practice, FSBPT, a systematic approach to scope of practice decisions, dated: 3/29/11 (Peter Kelley)
- Email from David Sale, Executive Director of Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine to James Zachazewski, regarding CCAOM position paper on dry needling, dated: 4/13/11
- Email from Leslie Portney, professor and chair, MGH Institute to James Zachazewski, regarding the ability of a graduate to practice in MA pending exam results, dated: 4/12/11
- Policy Regarding Reinstatement of Lapsed/Expired Licenses, dated: 4/21/11 (Peter Kelley)
10:30 AM - 10:40 AM Old Business:
- Douglas M. White - regarding recent submissions made by various third-party payers who cite record reviews completed by DW on their behalf
10:40 AM Facility PTCO waiver requests:
- Edward Segel (new PTCO at Charles Street Family Chiropractic, his license issues date:4/1/08)
- Kenneth Leaman (PTCO of Teamwork Physical Therapy-Plymouth, Application ID #834. Kenneth's license issue date:5/4/09)
11:30 AM - 11:40 AM Old Business:
- Bruce Levine - Discussion with Bruce Levine regarding recent submissions made by various third-party payers who cite record reviews completed by BL on their behalf
11:40 AM Discussion:
- Foreign Credential Review Criteria
11:55 AM Review of Draft OT Regulations
12:30 AM New Cases:
[ Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C ]:
- AH-11-025 (MS)
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.