Date: June 23, 2011
Location: 1000 Washington Street, Room 1-D
Boston, Massachusetts 02118
Time: 9:00 a.m.
9:00 a.m. Board Business
- Meeting Called to order
- Facility Briefing (fire drill instructions)
- Approve Minutes for April, May 2011
- Report from Legal Counsel, Peter Kelley
9:15 a.m. Correspondence:
- Email from Ken Augen to Deta Deans, regarding PT's performing cervical adjustments dated: 6/8/11
- Email from Charles Carkin to Deta Deans, Regarding athletic trainers administering glucagon to an athlete dated: 6/9/11
- Letter to the Board regarding, John Carpinito Notification of Disciplinary action 4/15/2011
- Letter to the Board regarding, Stevan Simon Notification of Disciplinary action 4/15/2011
- Hearing Officer request for Board Member's for hearing in AH-11-001, dated 12/1/11
9:30 a.m. Compliance Monitoring
- AH-10-063 (FM) Approval from the Board to purchase the title specific material (6/1/11)
- AH-11-029 and AH-11-030 Email to Neldy Jean-Francois, regarding Beantown Physio, Inc. first monitor report 5/31/2011
- AH-11-029 and AH 11-030 Email to Neldy Jean-Francois, regarding Jeffrey Carlson first monitor report 5/31/2011
- Letter to Peter Kelley, Regarding John Kennedy first monitor report 4/25/11
- AH-08-028, 08-062 (JH) Letter from Stephen J. Nemmers, dated: 9/21/10
9:45 a.m. Discussion:
- Follow-up discussion regarding dry needling and PT scope of practice (Peter Kelley)
- Email from Rose Foss to Peter Kelley, dated : 2/11/2011
- Email from Caitlin Tassone at partners to Peter Kelley, dated: 2/11/2011
- Email from Ian Manning pt to Peter Kelley, dated:5/17/2011
10:00 a.m. Reinstatement of Lapsed License Conference:
- Sandra T. Malek, (AH-7322-PT 6/8/11)
10:15 a.m. Reinstatement of Lapsed License Conference:
- Charles A. Inniss, Jr. (AH-15532-PT 6/15/11)
10:45 a.m. Meeting with Director Mark R. Kmetz
11:00 a.m. Settlement Conference [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
- AH-11-046 (FR) (Julie Brady's case)
- AH-10-022, 10-026, 10-072 McGovern Physical Therapy Associates, LLC (Mary Pixley case)
11:15 a.m. New Cases: [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
- AH-11-048 (RP)
- SA-AH-10-031 (JK)
- AH-11-056 (IY)
12:00 p.m. New Business:
- Schedule of July Board Meeting
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.