Date: July 28, 2011
Location: Room 1D
Time: 9:00 AM
Adjourn: 12:30 PM
9:00 AM Board Business
- Meeting Called to order
- Facility Briefing (fire drill instructions)
- Approve Minutes for June 2011
- Report from Legal Counsel, Peter Kelley
9:15 AM Correspondence:
- Email from Nancy Goode to James Zachazewski, regarding if there is a designation of a PT who is eligible for licensure or awaiting results, dated: 6/28/11 (Peter Kelley)
- Email from Valerie Hart to Deta Deans, regarding Valerie's McMaster MScPT program transcript, dated: 6/16/11
- Email from Elizabeth Goodowens to Deta Deans, regarding Bridget DeGracia, OTA, date:5/31/11
- Email from Elizabeth Goodowens to Deta Deans, regarding Ratna Balagani's PT foreign training, dated: 6/30/11.
- Newsletter from the American occupational therapy association, dated: July 2011 (Deta Deans)
9:50 AM Reinstatement of Lapsed License Conference:
- Amy L. Slaughter (AH-2198-OT)
10:10 AM Reinstatement of Lapsed License Conference:
- Christine Reilly (AH-3986-PA)
10:30 AM Facility License:
- Sofia Zanzarella, Kevin Carbone, Mike Soden (VIP Physical therapy, APP #868.)
9:45 AM Reinstatement of Lapsed License Conference:
- Tina Senecal (AH-1891-OT)
11:10 AM Reinstatement of Lapsed License Conference:
- Anne-Marie M. Farricy (AH-6267-PT)
11:25 AM Reinstatement of Lapsed License Conference:
- Jessica Harriman (AH-11496-PT)
11:45 AM Settlement Offer [Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
- AH-11-011 (WJ) (Julie Brady's case)
- AH-10-011 - 013/017 (FG) (Julie Brady's case)
12:00 PM New Cases [ Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C ]:
- AH-10-089 (PG)
- SA-AH-11-010 (SD)
- SA-AH-11-009 (KG)
12:30 PM LUNCH
1:30 PM Discussion on FSBPT Continuing Competence Program
- Heidi Herbst Paakkonen
3:00 PM Compliance Monitoring
- AH-10-033/035 (KK) (dated 7/15/11, Neldy Jean-Francois)
- AH-10-034/036, AH-09-079 (CM) (dated 7/15/11, Neldy Jean-Francois)
- AH-10-063 (FM) (dated: 6/17/11 Deta Deans)
- AH-10-088 (KC) (dated: 6/20/11 Deta Deans)
- AH-07-078 (CF) (probation termination) (dated: 6/27/11 Deta Deans)
- AH-10-059 (DF) (probation termination) (dated: 6/29/11 Deta Deans)
- AH-08-048 (YK) (dated: 5/20/11 Deta Deans)
- AH-09-046, AH-10-001 (Boston Therapy) (dated 7/26/11, Neldy Jean-Francois)
3:30 PM New Business:
- August Board Meeting
Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.