Date: September 29, 2011
Location: Room 1D
Time: 9:00 AM
Adjourn: 1:00 PM
9:00 AM Board Business
- Meeting Called to order
- Facility Briefing (fire drill instructions)
- Approve Minutes for July 2011
- Report from Legal Counsel, Peter Kelley
9:15 AM Correspondence:
- Email from Karyn Winters to Neldy Jean-Francois, regarding Occupational Therapy Associates - Trevor Winters, dated: 8/31/11.
- Email from Elizabeth Goodowens to Deta Deans, regarding Katie Paterson, OT, date:9/8/11
- Email from shaun Conway to Deta Deans, regarding 2011 annual state regulatory conference schedule in VA, dated: 9/1/11.
11:40 PM Compliance Monitoring
- AH-11-029/030 (facility) (dated 8/25/11, Neldy Jean-Francois)
- AH-09-082/071 (TF) (dated 8/30/11, Neldy Jean-Francois)
- AH-09-057 (JK)
- AH-10-063 (FM)
- AH-07-069 (OD)
- AH-07-058 (TG)
- AH-11-025 (MS)
- VIP Physical Therapy's compliance plan
10:00 AM Reinstatement of Lapsed License Conference:
- Dawn Stevenson (AH-6976-PT) (attending at 10:00 am)
- Lawrence Sposato (AH-1264-OA)
- Sarah Docktor (AH-9606-OT)
10:30 AM Facility License:
- Spine and Sports Injury Center-SCLA, Jeremy Hudson (PTCO waiver request)
- Dynamic Physical Therapy and Aquatics, Jennifer Gorman (PTCO waiver request)
- Charles Street Family Chiropractic, Michael Feldman (PTCO waiver request)
- Health & Sports Rehab Inc, Kemeth Nwosu (PTCO waiver request)
11:45 PM New Cases [ Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C ]:
- AH-11-070 (WDF)
- SA-AH-11-008 (AMC)
- AH-11-072 (JH)
- AH-11-067 (ER)
- AH-11-068 (DC)
12:35 PM Wall Certificate:
12:55 PM New Business:
Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.