Date: October 28, 2010
Location: Room 1D
Time: 9:00 AM
Adjourn: _____ PM
9:00 AM Board Business
- Meeting Called to order
- Facility Briefing (fire drill instructions)Approve Minutes for September 2010
- Report from Legal Counsel, James O'Connor
- Report from Deputy Director, Steve Nemmers
9:15 AM Correspondence:
- Survey comments from FSBPT (Peter Kelley 10/13/10)
- Use of the top 10 list by APTA of MA (Peter Kelley 10/13/10) ??
- Doctoral degrees required for physical therapists (Deta email 9/28/10) to PTs
- Training for the use of physical agent modalities in OT (Esmarie Kirkpatrick 9/30/10) to OT
- NBCOT-annual conference on OT state regulation (Shaun Conway 9/20/10) to OT
- Review of the revised definition OT practice for the AOTA model practice act (email 9/23/10) to OT
- OTA refresher course January 2011 (Deta email 10/11/10) to OTs
09:30 AM New Business
- PT Facility Discipline Guidance (Peter Kelley)
- Proposed Policy Review (Peter Kelley)
- Non-U.S. candidates for licensure/TOEFL rules (Annette Iglarsh)
- Candidate Ratna Balagani (will attend at 1000)
- Procedure/policy discussion: Should some issues be delegated to a PT Board member
- FSBPT-denied candidate Thomas Ithamar Jotkowitz (will attend at 1015)
- FSBPT-denied candidate Steve and Lily Eccle
- Propose CORI Review Procedure (Jim O'Connor)
- Proposed Procedure on adverse actions against expired licensees (Jim O'Connor)
11:30 PM Consent Monitoring
- AH-09-061 (AC) Monitor selection; CE course approval
- AH-10-033 (KK) Monitor selection; CE course approval
- AH-10-036 (CM) Monitor selection
11:45 PM Quasi-Judicial Session:
· AH-10-051 (GC) (James O'Connor: reviewing final decision and ordering sanction)
12: 30 PM Settlement Offer [Closed Session under G.L.c 112, 65c]
- AH-09-070 + AH-10-070 (JC) (Julie Brady)
- Additional Case?
12: 45 PM Application Review/GMC: [Closed session]
- Rebecca Cappadonia - OT (will not attend/ email - 9/28/10)
1:00 PM New Cases: [ Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C ]:
- AH-10-086 (GB)
- AH-10-088 (KC)
- AH-10-093 (WO)
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.