Third Amended Meeting Notice
Please be advised that, due to the anticipated inclement weather tomorrow, the meeting previously scheduled for 9:00 a.m. is being delayed by one hour and will begin at 10:00 a.m. In the event that tomorrow's weather is so severe that Massachusetts governmental offices are closed tomorrow, tomorrow's meeting will be cancelled.
Date: January 27, 2011
Location: Room 1D
Time: 10:00 AM
Adjourn: _____ PM
10:00 AM Board Business
- Meeting Called to order
- Facility Briefing (fire drill instructions)
- Approve Minutes for December 2010
- Report from Legal Counsel, James O'Connor
10:15 AM Correspondence:
- Email correspondence from Rose M. Foss-Board of Medicine to Deta Deans regarding dry needling with acupuncture needles dated 12/17/10
- Email correspondence from Blue Cross Blue Shield to Deta Deans regarding definition of applied behavioral analysis dated 1/4/11
10:30 AM New Cases: [ Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C ]:
- AH-11-016 - Kim MacLauchlin
- AH-11-018 - Jennifer Jaen
- AH-11-019 - Fairmount Ave PT - the facility Jaen worked in
- SA-AH-10-012 (LL)
- SA-AH-10-016 (SC)
- SA-AH-10-018 (LT)
- SA-AH-11-003 (MD)
11:00 AM Application Review
- Application from Jennifer S. Castell to Deta Deans for reinstating her OT license dated 1/6/11 (she will attend at 10:00 am)
- Application from Brunilda Ruiz to Deta Deans for applying Brunilda's PTA license dated 12/3/10
11:15 AM Compliance Monitoring
- AH-07-042, AH-07-050, AH-07-053, AH-07-068, AH-07-082, AH-08-007/011/013/014/015/016/017/ 018/019/020/021/022/023/024/AH-09-006/007/008/009/010/011 (from Catherine Keyes - Affiliated Monitors, Inc. to the board regarding Thomas Fiese's third monitoring report in 12/7/10) (Catherine will attend with Thomas.) (James O'Connor)
- AH-09-061 (email from Catherine Keyes - Affiliated Monitors, Inc. to the board regarding Andra Consolazio's monitoring report dated 12/15/10) (Steve Nemmers)
- AH-10-034/036 (email from Catherine Keyes - Affiliated Monitors, Inc. to the board regarding Colleen Mullaney's monitoring report dated 12/15/10) (Steve Nemmers)
- AH-10-033/035 (email from Catherine Keyes - Affiliated Monitors, Inc. to the board regarding Kathleen Kroger's monitoring report dated 12/27/10) (Steve Nemmers)
- AH-07-073 ( letter from Alexander E Zeuli-Physical Therapy Health Services to the board regarding course approved dated 12/17/10) (Deta Deans)
- AH-09-078 (fax from Michael Deflorio to Deta Deans regarding course approved dated 1/19/11)
- AH-09-048 (correspondence from Amy Tredo to AH Board, dated 12/3/10, regarding course approval)
12:00 noon Settlement Offer
[Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
- AH-10-086 (GB) (Julie Brady's case) (Julie will attend at 11:30)
12:30 PM New Business:
Jamie Musler Eastern Athletic Trainer Association convention report (Peter Kelley)
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.