Date: December 16, 2010
Location: Room 1D
Time: 9:00 AM
Adjourn: _____ PM
9:00 AM Board Business
- Meeting Called to order
- Facility Briefing (fire drill instructions)
- Approve Minutes for November 2010
- Report from Legal Counsel, James O'Connor
- Report form Deputy Director, Steve Nemmers
9:15 AM Correspondence:
- Brunilda Ruiz (licensed in Puerto Rico) (Deta Deans)
9:30 AM Compliance Monitoring
- AH-08-046 & AH-08-051 (Better Life Physical Therapy) (Deta Deans)
- AH-08-005/006/007/011/013/014/015/016/017/018/019/020/021/022/023/024/AH-09-006/007/008/009/010/011 (TF) (Steve Nemmers)
- AH-09-061 (AC) (Steve Nemmers)
- AH-09-078 (MD) (Steve Nemmers)
- AH-10-070 (JC) (Steve Nemmers)
- AH-09-048 (AT) (Deta Deans)
10:00 AM New Cases: [ Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C ]:
- AH-11-008 (JC)
- AH-11-012 (JC)
- SA-AH-10-030 (PT Innovations)
- AH-11-009 (NL)
- AH-11-010 (NL)
11:00 AM Settlement Offer
[Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
- AH-09-046 + AH-10-001 (Boston Therapy) (Julie Brady's case, she will attend at 11:00 am)
- AH-09-069 (SS) (Julie Brady's case)
- AH-10-097 (KM) (Mary Pixley's case)
11:30 AM New Business: [ Closed Session to Discuss Litigation Strategy ]:
- AH-06-003/012/070 (RJ) (CA-09-2395-C, Steve Nemmers)
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.