Date: February 17, 2011
Location: Room 1D
Time: 9:00 AM
Adjourn: _____ PM
9:00 AM Board Business
- Meeting Called to order
- Facility Briefing (fire drill instructions)
- Approve Minutes for January 2011
- Report from Legal Counsel, James O'Connor
9:15 AM Correspondence:
- NCBOT Examination Scoring Schedule (FYI only)
- American Occupational Therapy Association, Guidelines for re-entry into the field of occupational therapy, dated 4/11/10 (Peter Kelley)
- Letter from Trupti Tanna to Deta Deans regarding request to waive some of the general credit requirements for PT license, dated 1/20/11 (application by endorsement)
9:40 AM Discussion:
- Allied Health Response re Public Comment Request from DPH Regarding Draft Head Injuries and Concussions in Extracurricular Athletic Activities Regulations dated 1/12/11 (Peter Kelley)
- Follow up discussion regarding dry needling and PT scope of practice, FSBPT, a systematic approach to scope of practice decisions, spring 2010 (Peter Kelley)
10:45 AM Compliance Monitoring
- AH-09-061 (email from Catherine Keyes - Affiliated Monitors, Inc. to the board regarding Andra Consolazio's forth monitoring report and ethics , documentation, and billing course approval, dated 1/26/11) (Peter Kelley)
- AH-09-046, AH-10-001 (Facsimile From Jeffrey Coniaris, Esq. to Jim O'Connor dated January 18, 2011 concerning Course Approval) (James O'Connor)
11:00 AM New Cases:
[Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C ]:
- AH-11-020 (TC)
- AH-11-024 (TK)
12:00 Noon Settlement Offer
[Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C]:
- AH-10-102 (EM) (Mary Pixley's case)
- AH-09-019, 020,021, & 024 (NF) (Clinton Dick's case)
12:15 Quasi-Judicial Session
[Closed Session under G.L. c. 30A, 18, 5(d)]:
- AH-10-080 (MG)
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.