Date: November 18, 2010
Location: Room 1D
Time: 9:00 AM
Adjourn: _____ PM
9:00 AM Board Business
- Meeting Called to order
- Facility Briefing (fire drill instructions)Approve Minutes for October 2010
- Report from Legal Counsel, James O'Connor
- post-application practice
- Report from Deputy Director, Steve Nemmers - special report
9:15 AM Correspondence:
- Labell & Associates Physical Therapy (James Zachazewski 10/27/10)
- Email between Frank Mastrangelo, AT and Paul Coffey, EMT of DPH (Peter Kelley 11/12/10)
9:20 PM New Cases: [ Closed Session pursuant to G.L. c. 112, §65C ]:
- AH-10-063 (FM)
- AH-10-104 (CC)
- AH-11-013 (BSPT)
- AH-10-103 (PG)
10:00 AM Application Review/GMC:
[Closed session] :
- Allison C. Doucette (Deta Deans 9/17/10- will attend at 10:00)
- Jannelle M. Flynn (Deta Deans 11/1/10- will attend at 10:15)
10:45 PM Quasi Quasi-Judicial Session
[Closed pursuant to G.L. c. 30, § 18, 5(d)] :
- AH-08-050 (GW) (James O'Connor: reviewing final decision and order)
11: 00 AM Settlement Offer
[Closed Session under G.L.c 112, 65c] :
- AH-09-019 (NF) (Clinton Dick's case, he will attend at 11:00)
- AH-09-020 (NF) (Clinton Dick's case)
- AH-09-021 (NF) (Clinton Dick's case)
- AH-09-024 (NF) (Clinton Dick's case)
- AH-09-060 (SD) (Julie Brady' case)
- AH-09-046 + AH-10-001 (Julie Brady-Boston Therapy)
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.