Posted on: March 10, 2017 at 8:00 a.m.
Amended on: March 10, 2017 at 12:30 p.m.
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Board of Registration of Architects
NOTICE OF MEETING AND TOPICS
Date: March 24, 2017
Place: Room 1C
1000 Washington Street,
Boston, MA 02118
Time: 9:30 am
- Building Emergency Exit Procedure Announcement
- Read and Approve Minutes
- November 30, 2016 Public Section
- Discussion Items
- NCARB’s Architectural Experience Program Setting A
- CEU Consideration Request – Mary-Ann Agresti
- Report of Licensee Discipline in Other Jurisdictions for License Number 10605-AR-R.
- Executive Session pursuant to G.L. c. 30A, §21(a) (1) to discuss character, rather than competency of Applicants K.G., S.N., and N.V.
- Closed Quasi-Judicial session pursuant to G.L. c. 30A, s. 18
- Final Decision and Order in AR-16-021
- Reinstatement Application
- Jeffrey Klug # 20460
- Margaretha Eckhardt # 5408
- David Stone # 20294
- Sandro Mancini # 30706
- Robert Galloway # 6346
- Clifford Resnick # 8896
- Reciprocity Application
- Jeffrey Dungan
- David Sellinger
- Items not reasonably Anticipated by the Chair
- Investigative Conference (Closed per M.G.L. c. 112, §65C)
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration of Architects meeting. All requests should be directed to Cheryl Yebba by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than 24 hours prior to the meeting. While the Division will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after 24 hours prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.