Posted on: May 12, 2017 at 12:30 p.m.
Amended on: May 12, 2017 at 2:00 p.m.
Board of Registration of Architects
NOTICE OF MEETING AND TOPICS
Date: May 17, 2017
Place: Room 1A
1000 Washington Street,
Boston, MA 02118
Time: 9:30 am
- Building Emergency Exit Procedure Announcement
- Read and Approve Minutes
- March 24, 2017 Public Section
- Discussion Items
- NCARB’s Annual Meeting in Boston
- Board Attendance
- Memo to State Agencies Regarding 231 CMR 4.00
- Statutory Protection for Disclosures by Architects
- Report of Licensee Discipline in Other Jurisdictions for License Number 10466-AR.
- Executive Session pursuant to G.L. c. 30A, §21(a) (1) to discuss character, rather than competency of Applicant S.H.
- Reinstatement Application
- Eric Milberger, License No. 30103
- Steven Overcash, License No. 10307
- Ilan Baldinger, License No. 31303
- Peter Conant, License No. 4297
- Items not reasonably Anticipated by the Chair
- Investigative Conference (Closed per M.G.L. c. 112, §65C)
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration of Architects meeting. All requests should be directed to Cheryl Yebba by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than 24 hours prior to the meeting. While the Division will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after 24 hours prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.