Date: August 28, 2013
Place: Room 1C
1000 Washington Street,
Boston, MA 02118
Time: 12:00 pm
- Building Emergency Exit Procedure Announcement
- Read and Approve minutes of the July 31, 2013 Public Section meetings.
- First time & Reciprocity candidate’s list (see attached)
- Reinstatement application
Steven Litman, License # 20577
- Emeritus applications:
Richard L. Bloom, License # 6551
Robert M. Heineman, License # 2846
Peter Panagore, License # 2998
- Case Review
- Mutual Recognition Agreement
- Sergio Modigliani’s email requesting CE credit for attending planning board meetings.
- Texas’ new law requiring fingerprint based criminal history checks.
- BEA (Broadly Experienced Architect Program)
- Regulations update
- Board Staff Review and Approved Applications for First Time Candidates:
- Board Staff Review and Approved Applications for Reciprocity:
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration of Architects meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Division will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.