Posted on: September 15, 2017 at 9:00 a.m.
Amended on: September 18, 2017 at 4:00 p.m.
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Board of Registration of Architects
NOTICE OF MEETING AND TOPICS
Date: September 20, 2017
Place: Room 1A
1000 Washington Street,
Boston, MA 02118
Time: 10:00 am
- Building Emergency Exit Procedure Announcement
- Read and Approve Minutes
- August 3, 2017 Public Section
- Discussion Items
- Board Advisory regarding Architect Officers and Contracts for Architectural Services
- Self-Report of Discipline by Licensees:
- P.B., License No. 5503-AR-AR
- M.G., License No. 30243-AR-R
- D.R., License No. 31113-AR-R
- Reinstatement Applications
- Steven J. Uraine – 30480-AR-R (exp. 2011)
- Joseph P. Ruocco – 7500-AR-AR (exp. 1992)
- Lillian M. Smith – 20072-AR-AR (exp. 2010)
- Craig D. Gibson – 7364-AR-AR (exp. 2007)
- Sungmo Park – 50345-AR-AR (exp. 2013)
- Executive Session pursuant to G.L. c. 30A, §21(a) (1) to discuss character, rather than competency of Licensee F.A.
- Items not reasonably Anticipated by the Chair
- Investigative Conference (Closed per M.G.L. c. 112, §65C)
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration of Architects meeting. All requests should be directed to Cheryl Yebba by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than 24 hours prior to the meeting. While the Division will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after 24 hours prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.