Date: September 25, 2013
Place: Room 1C
1000 Washington Street,
Boston, MA 02118
Time: 9.30 pm
- Building Emergency Exit Procedure Announcement
- Read and Approve minutes of the August 28, 2013 Public Section meetings.
- First time & Reciprocity candidate’s list (see attached)
- Reinstatement application
- Emeritus applications:
- Case Review
- Jay Wickersham regarding action by the Secretary of State
- November Meeting
- Regulations update
- Board Staff Review and Approved Applications for First Time Candidates:
- Board Staff Review and Approved Applications for Reciprocity:
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration of Architects meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Division will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.