- Building Emergency Exit Procedure Announcement
- Read and Approve minutes of the January 8, 2013 Public Section and Subcommittee meetings.
- First time & Reciprocity candidate’s list (see attached)
Marc E. Walk, License #10477
Scott Merrill, License #30160
John B. Connell, License #30574
Richard W. Kinnell, License #7679
Thomas C. Crabtree, License #9398
- Tentative Decision AR-13-006
- Letter from Kelly Speakman regarding the BEA process
- Pamela Donnelly’s request for a license
- Report from Carl and John on their meeting with ACEC on January 24th
- Charles’ redrafted section 4
- John Nunnari, Executive Director, AIA MA
Abbie R. Goodman, Executive Director
American Council of Engineering Companies of Massachusetts (ACEC/MA)
- Meeting with the Metro-West Building Officials
2. Board Staff Review and Approved Applications for Reciprocity:
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration of Architects meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Division will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.