1000 Washington Street 1st Floor Room 1D, Boston, MA 02118
DATE: April 7, 2014 TIME: 10:00 a.m.
Notice of Meeting and Topics
Meeting called to order:
- Evacuation Procedure
Review Meeting Minutes:
- 2/10/2014 Board Meeting
- Report from Executive Director, Michael Hawley
- Administration of Instructor exam
- Report from Board Counsel, Sheila York
- House Bill 3918 (formerly no. 40) update
- Delegation Policy regarding applicants with criminal convictions
- Delegation Policy regarding removal of default, reinstatement of license
- Licensure by endorsement
- Application for Foreign Apprenticeship for residents of US territories
Open session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance meeting:
Cases, Investigative Conference [Closed session pursuant to G.L. c. 112 §65C]:
Settlement Offer [Closed session pursuant to G.L. c. 112 §65C]:
Deliberative Session [Closed session pursuant to G.L. c. 30A §18, 5(d)]:
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration of Barbers meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than April 3, 2014. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received by April 3, 2014 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.