Meeting of 5/6/2013
1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA, 02118
at 10:00 a. m.
1. Chairman to call the meeting to order. (Housekeeping items including emergency procedures)
2. Discussion of the minutes of the February 4, 2013 meeting.
3. Parties to appear:
A. Levar Allen, Fresh Barbershop Inspection (Shaun Nelson)
B Cesar Perez, to discuss reinstating his license.
4. Board Counsel to discuss Legal items:
A. Draft policy regarding applicants who are Registered Sex Offenders
B. Discussion of proposed regulations.
C. Discussion of House Bill 40
5. Discussion of the next Board Meeting dates 7/15, 9/23, 12/9.
6. Presentation to Johnnie Robinson.
7. Items not reasonably anticipated by the Chairwomen 48 hours prior to meeting
8. Discussion of Open Cases: Closed Session G.L. c. 112, §65C
9. Deliberation on Final Decisions: Closed Quasi - Judicial Session G. L. c. 30A, s.18
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the State Barber Board Meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than May 4, 2013. While the Barber Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after May 4, 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.