1000 Washington Street
1st Floor Room 1C,
Boston, MA 02118
DATE: June 16, 2014
TIME: 10:00 a.m.
Meeting called to order:
- Evacuation Procedure
- Introduction of Associate Executive Director, Colleen Cavanaugh
- Report from Executive Director, Michael Hawley
- Approving student transfer hours
- Report from Board Counsel, Sheila York
- Delegation Policy regarding applicants with criminal convictions
- Letter from Paul Venti requesting One Day permission for Little League charity hair cut.
- Reciprocal Licensure
- Application for Foreign Apprenticeship for residents of US territories
- Evaluators for Mass Barber Exams – Waiving instructor Licensing requirement
- Shop application questions
- CORI Permissions – Policy and logistical issues
Open session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance meeting:
Cases, Investigative Conference [Closed session pursuant to G.L. c. 112 §65C]:
Settlement Offer [Closed session pursuant to G.L. c. 112 §65C]:
Deliberative Session [Closed session pursuant to G.L. c. 30A §18, 5(d)]:
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration of Barbers meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than June 12, 2014. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received by June 12, 2014 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.