Meeting of 7/15/2013
Held at 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA, 02118
at 10:00 a. m.
1. Chairman to call the meeting to order. (Housekeeping items)
2. Discussion of the minutes of the May 6, 2013 meeting.
3. Parties to appear:
A. Douglas Lwanga - to discuss reinstating his license.
4. Board Counsel to discuss Legal items:
A. Draft policy regarding applicants with criminal convictions.
B. Discussion of proposed regulations.
C. Discussion of House Bill 40
5. Executive Director to discuss instructor exam.
6. Discussion of the next Board Meeting dates 9/23, 12/9.
7. Items not reasonably anticipated by the Chairwomen within 48 hours of the meeting
8. Discussion of Open Cases: Closed Session G.L. c. 112, §65C
9. Deliberation on Final Decisions: Closed Quasi - Judicial Session G. L. c. 30A, s.18
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the State Barber Board Meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than July 10, 2013. While the Barber Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after July 10, 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.