Meeting of 12/2/2013
1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA, 02118
at 10:00 a. m.
1. Chairman to call the meeting to order. (Housekeeping items)
2. Discussion of the minutes of the October 7, 2013 meeting.
3. Discussion of request for license reinstatement, Jean Altenor – Br-10-062.
4. Board Counsel to discuss Legal items:
A. Draft policy regarding applicants with criminal convictions.
B. Discussion of proposed regulations.
C. Discussion of House Bill 40
D. Delegation of Authority
5. Discussion of the 2014 Board Meeting dates.
2/10/2014, 4/7/2014, 7/7/2014, 10/16/2014, 12/8/2014
6. Discussion of examination and licensing procedures
7. Items not reasonably anticipated by the Chairwomen within 48-hours of the meeting
8. Discussion of Open Cases: Closed Session G.L. c. 112, §65C
9. Deliberation on Final Decisions: Closed Quasi - Judicial Session G. L. c. 30A, § 18
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the State Barber Board Meeting . All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than 24-hours prior to the meeting. While the Barber Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after November 25, 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.