Meeting of 12/2/2013
1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA, 02118
at 10:00 a. m.
1. Chairman to call the meeting to order. (Housekeeping items)
2. Discussion of the minutes of the October 7, 2013 meeting.
3. Discussion of request for license reinstatement, Jean Altenor – Br-10-062.
4. Board Counsel to discuss Legal items:
A. Draft policy regarding applicants with criminal convictions.
B. Discussion of proposed regulations.
C. Discussion of House Bill 40
D. Delegation of Authority
5. Discussion of the 2014 Board Meeting dates.
2/10/2014, 4/7/2014, 7/7/2014, 10/16/2014, 12/8/2014
6. Discussion of examination and licensing procedures
7. Items not reasonably anticipated by the Chairwomen within 48-hours of the meeting
8. Discussion of Open Cases: Closed Session G.L. c. 112, §65C
9. Deliberation on Final Decisions: Closed Quasi - Judicial Session G. L. c. 30A, § 18
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the State Barber Board Meeting . All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than 24-hours prior to the meeting. While the Barber Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after November 25, 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.