Meeting of 12/2/2013
1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA, 02118
at 10:00 a. m.
1. Chairman to call the meeting to order. (Housekeeping items including Building Emergency Exit procedures)
2. Discussion of the minutes of the October 7, 2013 meeting.
3. Discussion of reinstatement, Jean Altenor – Br-10-062.
4. Board Counsel to discuss Legal items:
A. Draft policy regarding applicants with criminal convictions.
B. Discussion of proposed regulations.
C. Discussion of House Bill 40
5. Discussion of the 2014 Board Meeting dates.
6. Items not reasonably anticipated by the Chairwomen within 48-hours of the
7. Discussion of Open Cases: Closed Session G.L. c. 112, § 65C
8. Deliberation on Final Decisions: Closed Quasi - Judicial Session G. L. c. 30A, § 18
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the State Barber Board Meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than 24-hours prior to the meeting. While the Barber Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after November 25, 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.