Meeting of 2/10/2014
1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA, 02118
at 11:00 a. m.
1. Chairman to call the meeting to order. (Housekeeping items including emergency procedures)
2. Discussion of the minutes:
- December 2, 2013 meeting
- October 15, 2012 meeting
3. Discussion of reinstatement, Arquendy A. Aracena - Br-13-076.
4. Board Counsel to discuss Legal items:
A. Update on draft policy regarding applicants with criminal convictions.
C. Update of House Bill 40
5. Upcoming Board Meeting dates 4/7, 7/7, 10/16, 12/8.
6. Items not reasonably anticipated by the Chairwomen within 48-hours of the
7. Discussion of Open Cases: Closed Session G.L. c. 112, § 65C
8. Deliberation on Final Decisions: Closed Quasi - Judicial Session G. L. c. 30A, § 18
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the State Barber Board Meeting . All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than 24-hours prior to the meeting. While the Barber Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after February 8, 2014 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.