Meeting of 2/10/2014
1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA, 02118
at 11:00 a. m.
1. Chairman to call the meeting to order. (Housekeeping items including emergency procedures)
2. Discussion of the minutes:
- December 2, 2013 meeting
- October 15, 2012 meeting
3. Discussion of reinstatement, Arquendy A. Aracena - Br-13-076.
4. Board Counsel to discuss Legal items:
A. Update on draft policy regarding applicants with criminal convictions.
C. Update of House Bill 40
5. Upcoming Board Meeting dates 4/7, 7/7, 10/16, 12/8.
6. Items not reasonably anticipated by the Chairwomen within 48-hours of the
7. Discussion of Open Cases: Closed Session G.L. c. 112, § 65C
8. Deliberation on Final Decisions: Closed Quasi - Judicial Session G. L. c. 30A, § 18
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the State Barber Board Meeting . All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than 24-hours prior to the meeting. While the Barber Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after February 8, 2014 may not be provided due to feasibility.