Meeting of 2/4/2013
Held at 1000 Washington Street, Boston, MA, 02118
at 10:00 a. m.
1. Chairman to call the meeting to order.
2. Discussion of the minutes of the December 10, 2012 meeting.
3. Discussion of Board correspondence.
Reinstatement request, BR-09-101
Jean Smith Seraphin
4. Laylia D’Emilia, Deputy Director to appear.
5. Board Counsel to discuss Legal items:
Board Member recusals
Draft Policy Regarding Applicants Who are Registered Sex Offenders
Discussion of proposed regulations.
Discussion of House Bill 40
6. Discussion of the next Board Meeting dates.
4/22, 7/15, 9/23, 12/9
7. Items not reasonably anticipated by the Chairwomen.
8. Discussion of Open Cases: Closed Session G.L. c. 112, §65C
9. Deliberation on Final Decisions: Closed Quasi - Judicial Session G. L. c. 30A, s.18
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.