Board of Registration of Chiropractors
NOTICE OF MEETING AND TOPICS
Date: July 1, 2010
Place: Room 1D
1000 Washington Street,
Boston , MA 02118
Time: 10:00 am
10:00AM Chairman's Message:
10:05AM General Business:
- Approve Agenda
- June 3, 2010 minutes
10:10AM Final Decision and Order:
(closed quasi-judicial session G.L. c. 30A, s. 11A)
10:15AM Facility Applications No.: [Discuss GMC - Executive Session 30A, 11 A½(1)]
- App #531 & 532: Request for reconsideration - Dr. J.E.M, Appear w/Attorney - 11:30 AM
- App# - 468; 578 Darleny Flores [CHoR}
10:25AM Case Monitoring Update: Ann Constable, Esq.
- CH-04-029 [MD]Probation Termination w/Monitor @ 10:45
- CH-08-094[RT] Probation Termination w/Monitor @ 11:00
- CH-08-093[PB] Probation Termination w/Monitor @ 11:10
- CH-06-006[AG] Submission of 36 ceu's
- CH-00-052;99-002;025;;026;027[PB] 7 th Report
- CH-06007[EK] Correction Action Report
- CH-06-041[IA] FYI : CA modified for bi-annual monitoring
10:50AM Investigatory Conference:
11:00AM Settlement Offer: [Closed Session under G.L. c.112, 65c]Clinton Dick, Esq.
11:15AM OLD Business:
- NW College: Perceptorship Program - Dr. Hvidsten
11:45AM New Cases: [Discuss Strategy - Executive Session 30A, 11 A½(3)]
- Executive Session Minutes:
- June 3, 2010
- CH-10-062; 063; 064[DJ]
- CH-10-067; 068[BC] & [NECW]
12:15PM Legal Report: Sheila York, Esq.
- "Peer Review Policy Guidelines"
- Dr. J.M's request for hearing
1:00 PM Lunch & New Candidates Interview:
- Rahima Kassam
- Timothy Molitoris
- Amity Bubbins
- Walter J. Ford
2:00PM GMC: [Discuss GMC - Executive Session 30A, 11 A½(1)]
- Walter J. Ford
2:10 PM Monitors Applications:
2:15 PM Correspondence:
- Emails: 6/8; 6/21; 6/21
- Timothy Henning[CH-1607]
2:30PM CE Applications: Dr. Baritz, D.C.
- Subcommittee Applications: #2356-
- Reconsider Application
2:25PM Old Business:
- April 16, 2010 email from Fishkin, DC
2:45 PM New Business:
- Consider Recognizing CCE-Canada; Europe & Austrasia
- FYI: Dr. Le Bel
- Dry Needling
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.