February 2, 2012
Location: Room 1D
Evacuation Procedures ( staff)
10:00 AM Chairman’s Message:
10:05 AM General Business:
- Approve Agenda
- January 5, 2011 minutes
10:20 AM New Cases: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
- CH-12-042; 043 [JB]
- CH-12-064 [KS]
- CH-12-073 [BL]
10:55 AM Investigative Conference: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
- CH-12-045;046; 047; 048 [ML]
11:20 AM Settlement Negotiations: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
- CH-10-060 [LD] Mary Pixley
- CH-10-062, -063, and -064 [DJ] Mary Pixley
11:50 PM CE Applications:
- Applications: # 2838 - 2752
11:55 PM Case Monitoring Update:
- CH-10-007; 008[JD] CAP on 5th Report 1/6/12; and 6th Report 1/12/12
- CH-10-012[SN] 7th Report 12/14/11; CAP 1/18/12
- CH-06-202[MS] Final Report 1/11/12 ; Request for Probation Termination
- CH-09-13; 014; 024; 025; 26; 27[JS] CAP 12/28/11
- CH-10-073; 076[DS] 2nd Quarterly Report1/14/12
- CH-10-067 [BC] Status letter re: unemployment as Chiropractor
- CH-09-034[KF] CE approval 12/1/11
- CH-09-019 [PT] Final Report 1/18/12
- CH-09-092 [PBCCR] Extension Request 1/25/12
- CH-09-015 [JM] CE Approval 1/19/12
12:05 PM Legal Report: Sheila York, Esq.
Update on status of peer review regulations
12:15 PM Correspondences:
- Request for waiver of 90 days waiting period for retest of jurisprudence exam from Brent Smith, D.C. (letter dated 1/20/12)
- Letter w/attachments from David E. Harnois, D.C. requesting an advisory on the use of Class 4 laser therapy by Chiropractors for musculo-skeletal adjunctive treatment (dated 12/27/11)
- Email from Yana Hugh regarding Licensure Requirements (dated 1/11/12)
- Letter from N. Edwin Weathersby, DC regarding NBCE delegate and alternate delegate
- Email from Abbey Dennaro regarding Chiropractic Student Questions (dated 1/24/12)
- Email from Dawn Szakacs regarding Scope of Practice Inquiry : Laser Therapy (dated 1/19/12)
12:50 PM New Business:
- Individuals Willing to act as Monitor/Auditor Lists
- Upcoming Hearings- delegation of Board members
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
1:00 PM Lunch & New Candidates Interview:
Derek Gallant, DC
2:00 PM Discussions
- Review of Board Policies
- Facility Licensure
- Comments from Mark Davini, DC regarding facility licensure and solo practice (letter dated 1/22/12).
- Letter from Jose M. Fernandez to Sheila York re: facilities licensure for Integrative Medicine & Holistic Wellness Center (dated 12/17/11)
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.