February 7, 2013
Location: Room 1D
Housekeeping and Evacuation Procedures ( staff)
10:00 AM Chairman’s Message:
10:05 AM General Business:
- Welcome new Board Member, Scott Storozuk, DC
- Approve Agenda
- Review January 3, 2013 minutes
- Review December 6, 2012 minutes
10:15 AM Cases: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
- CH-12-090[CV] (Update)
- CH-13-053 [CA]
- CH 13-055 [MCA Facility]
- CH-13-037 [DCO Facility]
- CH-13-057 [CY]
10:55 AM Interview Of Proposed CHoR: (CF App #846)
- CHoR License #826 Amanda Halstead, DC – requesting experience waiver
11:15 AM Settlement Conference: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C] Mary Pixley, Esq.
- CH-10-062 et al [DJ]
11:35 AM GMC: [Executive Session under G.L. c. 30A, s. 21(a)(1)]
11:55 AM Settlement Conference: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C] Julie Brady, Esq.
- CH-12-082 [MD]
- CH-12-009; 010 [SS]
12:20 PM Associate Executive Director’s Monthly Monitoring Report
12:25 PM Case Monitoring Report: ( Dr. Harling)
12:30 PM CE Applications Report: (Dr. Slak)
- Applications: # 3201-3256
12:35 PM Legal Report: (Sheila York, Esq.)
- Update on proposed regulations
- Board member recusals and approvals
- Email from FCLB regarding designation of FCLB Voting Delegate and Alternates (dated 1/17/13)
- Letter from NBCE regarding designation of NBCE Delegate and Alternate Delegate for the 2013 NBCE Annual Business Meeting of State Delegates
1:00 PM Lunch & New Candidates Interview:
- Brooke Stillwell
- Kris Laliberte
- Erin O’Maley
2:00 PM Correspondences (continued):
- Email from Andrea Sciarrillo DC of the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians regarding concussion question (dated 1/15/13)
- Email from Kevin Rheaume, DC regarding certification program issued by ICPA (dated 1/9/13)
- Email from Dr. Joseph Schlaffer, DC questioning advertising by Dr. Jeffrey Soley (dated 1/28/13)
- Fax from Kathy Duncan regarding approval of Eric Ledin, DC as CHoR for facility license #426 (dated 1/7/13)
2:30 PM Discussions:
- Chiropractic Massage- (Dr. Slak)
- Email from Lauren Hamm to Dr. Slak dated 11/15/12
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
***Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Chiropractors board meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than February 5th, 2013. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after February 5th. 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.