March 6, 2014 Location: Room 1D Time: 10:00AM
Housekeeping and Evacuation Procedures ( staff)
Update from Deputy Director Layla D’Emilia
- Approve Agenda
- Review February 6, 2014 minutes
Cases: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
Investigative Conference: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
- App #894
- App #171
GMC: [Executive Sessionunder G.L. c. 30A, § 21(a)(1)]
Settlement Discussion: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C] Julie Brady, Esq.
Legal Report: (Sheila York, Esq.)
- Update proposed regulations
- Update on legal research projects
Case Monitoring Report: ( Dr. Garber)
CE Applications Report: (Dr. Storozuk)
- Applications: # 3648 - 3668
- CH-11-020, 021; 022[MH]
Lunch/New Licensee Interview:
- Karolina Lopacinski
- Anne Thomae
- Email from Jennifer Smith dated 1/27/14 re: limitations involved with Network Marketing
- Email from Kaitlyn Garber dated 1/2/14 re: CE approval
- Email from Patty Sierminski dated 1/4/14 re: CE approval
- NBCE delegates
- Medical Necessity (Dr. Harling)
- Preceptorship (Dr. Slak)
- Report of NBCE Exam Conference (Dr. Storozuk)
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
***Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Chiropractors board meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than March 3rd, 2014. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after March 3rd , 2014 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Learn more on our .