March 6, 2014 Location: Room 1D Time: 10:00AM
Housekeeping and Evacuation Procedures ( staff)
Update from Deputy Director Layla D’Emilia
- Approve Agenda
- Review February 6, 2014 minutes
Cases: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
Investigative Conference: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
- App #894
- App #171
GMC: [Executive Sessionunder G.L. c. 30A, § 21(a)(1)]
Settlement Discussion: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C] Julie Brady, Esq.
Legal Report: (Sheila York, Esq.)
- Update proposed regulations
- Update on legal research projects
Case Monitoring Report: ( Dr. Garber)
CE Applications Report: (Dr. Storozuk)
- Applications: # 3648 - 3668
- CH-11-020, 021; 022[MH]
Lunch/New Licensee Interview:
- Karolina Lopacinski
- Anne Thomae
- Email from Jennifer Smith dated 1/27/14 re: limitations involved with Network Marketing
- Email from Kaitlyn Garber dated 1/2/14 re: CE approval
- Email from Patty Sierminski dated 1/4/14 re: CE approval
- NBCE delegates
- Medical Necessity (Dr. Harling)
- Preceptorship (Dr. Slak)
- Report of NBCE Exam Conference (Dr. Storozuk)
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
***Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Chiropractors board meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than March 3rd, 2014. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after March 3rd , 2014 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.