March 7, 2013 Location: Room 1D Time: 10:00AM
Housekeeping and Evacuation Procedures ( staff)
10:00 AM Chairman’s Message:
10:05 AM General Business:
- Approve Agenda
- Review February 7, 2013 minutes
10:10 AM Cases: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
- Malpractice Reports [EC] [EB]
10:30 AM Interview Of Proposed CHoR: (CF App #843)
- CHoR License #843 Kelly Supple, DC
10:55 AM Investigative Conference
- CH-13-053 [CA]
11:15 AM Probation Termination:
- CH-10-006 [RA]
11:35 AM Associate Executive Director’s Monthly Monitoring Report
- FYI: Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: [PJ]
11:45 AM Case Monitoring Report: ( Dr. Harling)
11:50 AM CE Applications Report: (Dr. Slak)
- Applications: # 3296
- Update on Applications: #3211 - #3229; #3233; #3231 & #3232; #3240 - #3245
12:00 PM Legal Report: (Sheila York, Esq.)
- Update on regulations
- Scope of practice question regarding concussion evaluation of athletes
- Email from Dr. Mitchell Goldberg dated 2/11/13 re: Law on marijuana
12:30 PM Discussion:
- NH reciprocity candidate [FC]
1:00 PM Lunch & New Candidates Interview:
- Christian Loiodice
- Abbey Denaro
- Debra Macko
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
***Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Chiropractors board meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than March 5th, 2013. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after March 5th, 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.