1000 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02118
April 3, 2014 Location: Room 1D Time: 10:00AM
Housekeeping and Evacuation Procedures ( staff)
- Approve Agenda
- Review March 6, 2014 Public minutes and March 6, 2014 Executive Session Minutes
- App #906
- App #907
Legal Report: (Sheila York, Esq.)
- Question regarding whether certified ergonomist is within scope
Case Monitoring Report: ( Dr. Garber)
CE Applications Report: (Dr. Storozuk)
- Applications: # 3678-
- Letter from NUHS dated 3/6/14 re: response to Online courses
- Letter from DC Hours.com dated 3/24/14 re: response to Online courses
- Letter from UB-HSPED dated 3/27/14 re: response to Online courses
Lunch/New Licensee Interview:
- Trent Bachman
- Chandra Wisneski
- Dan Carvalho
- James Meniates
- CH-10-062; 063; 063[DJ]
- Email from Dr. Kulick dated 3/10/14 re: re-exams
- Email from Dr. Benkert dated 3/11/14 re: ce extension
- Letter from Dr. Michel dated 3/17/14 re: discipline
- Letter from Dr. P. Hill dated 3/26/14 re: ce approval
- Medical Necessity (Dr. Harling)
- Sports Medicine (Dr. Slak)
- Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
***Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Chiropractors board meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than April 1st, 2014. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after April 1st , 2014 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.